|Swedge-Master® Scaffold Joint Process
• Provides consistently strong and tight internal and eternal joints.
• Allows easier inspection than welded joints.
• Standard on all scaffold connections.
Swedge-Master® Scaffold Joint Process
• Spring-loaded hook snaps on easily.
• Releases manually.
• Goes 3/4 on the way around the brace it hooks onto for increased stability.
|Interlock Pin Assembly
• Steel pin secures upper and lower sections.
• Spring steel clip keeps pin with scaffold.
• Easy-to-use thumb tab engaging/disengaging pin.
• Frame has storage hole for locating pin assembly
(when not in use).
|Snap-Up Locking Mechanism
• Automatically locks when fully extended;
easily unlocks by pushing on thumb release.
• Corrosion-resistant "elbow latches".
|Adjustable Locking Leg
• Provides quick and easy adjustment up to 12".
• Standard on all narrow and wide span base sections.
|5" Ball Bearing Non Marring Caster with 2-Way Lock
• 2 way lock prevents rolling and swiveling.
• Caster is rust resistant.